Saturday, October 30, 2010

EARLE'S DELICATESSEN @ Wynsum

http://www.shootfirsteatlater.com/2009/08/earles-delicatessen.html
 
 
 
Earle's Delicatessen is located in the same building as my gym. I've always wanted to take pics but I always forget to put my camera in my gym bag. Today I finally remembered. Earle's is at the back entrance of Wynsum Building.



I've never eaten at Earle's. I usually buy their deli meats and sausages and make my own sandwiches at home.

Earle's menu

All the deli meats I've tried were good but my favorites are their roast beef and roast chicken.
They also sell some Spanish cheese.


Their sausages are a bit salty when eaten alone but perfect in a bun. I plan to use their sausages in a pasta dish soon.
My favorite sausage is their thuringer bratwurst.



Italian sandwich P145


BLT sandwich P146


They also sell several grocery items in the store.

salsa balsamica


riso carnaroli


riso baldo


four seasons & mango concentrate


Van Boutte coffee

homemade bottled sardines, bangus &
gourmet tuyo
horseradish mayo & roasted garlic mayo




Earle's Delicatessen
G/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza
22 Emerald Avenue,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Metro Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment