Friday, August 20, 2010

WHY EVEN I LOVE YOU (tula na ako ang may akda)

Im not expected, this would be happen to me
Alone, thinking of you,every night and day
It makes me hurt not because i hate you
Its because I miss you and I love you

Being a friend on how you treated me
A great experience from a great person like you
On the first day, i didnt know
Because i didn't believe that its true

Until that friendship comes into end
Its broke my heart, my entire heart
Because I love you and I need you
More than you ever know

Sleepless night, i keep on waiting
Im terrible excited once my phone beeps
Expecting that you are the reason
I felt sad, hopeless, thjat you'll be back again

Until you say goodbye, that makes me cry
Cry from my heart not from my eyes
You leave mewithout any chance from me
To say I LOVE YOU before you go...


MISSIN YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment