Saturday, November 27, 2010

'MY DECLARATION OF LOVE TO YOU

' I was about to accept the bitter reality of spending the next few years alone. 
And just when I thought that love had passed me by, we met. 
That first look in your eyes got me mystified. 
You melted me with your tender touch, I felt all sorrow and fear washed away.
I was drawn to you. 
I remember asking God to send me someone to love, but he sent me an angel instead. 
Now and then I look where I have been (seems the good sometimes went wrong) I see in you the love that pulled me through - the love that kept me standing tall. 
When drowning at a lonely sea, you reached out and rescued me. 
You are my shelter in the storm. 
It took time but now I see, you surpassed all my needs. 
With your love you saved my life. 
You took me back home, you gave me faith and gave me a world to believe in.


ILOVEYOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment