Tuesday, November 9, 2010

UNTOUCHABLE MEMORIES

Love for ArtsImage via Wikipedia

UNTOUCHABLE MEMORIES
BY: JOMAR LINGA

There was a time, you came into my life
Not expected and never requested from the sky
In a count of three, I close my eyes
To make sure, you are for real and not a fancy lie.

Almost everyday, my heart beats more than i expect
A bit of curiousity want of exists
Until i know, i let you go through
The curiousity I made, is just loving you

We shared a lot of time, being together
The love, the care, the sweetness of being a great lovers
How can i request for more
Because i need you, and that is the real score

Problems comes but we survives
For the sake of love, you stay at my side
Soon, time will come, you will be tired
If you leave ne, how can i survived

Untouchable memories, remains here inside
Inside my heart thay soon you be mine
Forever.....until times passed by
Untouchable memories continue to fly
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment