Friday, May 10, 2013

TITA, MOMMY your the BEST!


(photos courtesy of google images)


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL GREAT MOMS AROUND THE WORLD!

         A greetings from a son, from a child who you carried on your womb for 9months, who gives you all the back pains and stress during our kids day, 6 years of sacrificing on preparing needs in schools, 4years in high school giving advices for puppy loves that we encounters.

        And now its your day, a very important day to you, a simple message that I didnt say every day, a words that i know quite sometimes i forget to says and expresses to you. Mommy I LOVE YOU, thank you for everything, for the unconditional love, for the sacrifices, for the advice and for being a good Mom for me.

       A day that once a year happens but full of memories and happiness being a thankful one for having you.

       Mom your the best and until your last breath i will be here for you, i'll gonna guide and take you a bath the time your cared for me when i was a kid. i'll gonna give you everything like the time we spend together. By that way i know i will make you proud that here I am now,, a good kid that you trained to be a better man.

"Tita Irene" thank you for everything, I may not that expressive but every mother like you deserves what you have now. Thank you for letting me be the part of a happy family, a family that i never thought i will be a part off for almost 8years.Few years to come on what i dreamed, i know im on the right track as based on how you guide and molds me to be a better man. Thank you and I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment